Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 April, 11:36
Good Morning Sweet Jesus
❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
29 April, 11:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Excellent way to start my day! 😊
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 11:55
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
I agree !!!
Begin it with Jesus
Walk with Him through out the day
End it with Jesus.

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
29 April, 01:33
Its the best way to start & end your day is with Jesus! Praise & Glory to Yeshua! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

29 April, 01:36
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Did you get some sleep?
Is your fever down ?

29 April, 01:40
I got a LOT of rest..& so far no fever! πŸ˜ƒ Today is my granddaughter's 3rd Birthday. ❀️ She is a precious angel. Always has a smile! 😁 All my grandbabies are going to be over. I am so excited! πŸ₯°

29 April, 01:43
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I'm glad you feel better. I'm happy they are all coming over. Have a good time !!!
You got some spoiling to do 😊

Thanks Luv❀️😘❀️ I am so looking forward to that, that is for sure! 😊
02:02 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it