DM - don’t dm, your choice, not mine.
Change the narritive and be known world wide, or not, your choice. JPL
02:01 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by JPLLOYD in this post can reply
God Speed @GodSpeed1221
29 April, 02:18
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
Knowledge is Powerful 👊🏻🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
29 April, 05:56
In response God Speed to her Publication
How true, however, who is the genious that knows when there’s more to add? this was sent to ONE (1) on each of 7 platforms. looking for someone to start a University quality creative program. DM if intersted. No homework, no test, nothing but being on social media & maybe a couple extra clicks.
You are not a “CLICK & GO” person. By evident of your reply, short, but took the time to read, digest & see what’s important. Now can you do your fellow humans a task of making them think?’
It’s not easy, but adding a life saving remidy to the lack of knowing how to deceminate or separate the factors of the same question? It’s not as deep as you may think.
My expertese is in creative thinking, result oriented outcomes by verble/written diegnostic interprettion.(sp,gone). write like. dr. not one, but right like one.
I have first two lesson plans & are an easy send. The results will estound you & me too. That said. I look forward to DM & more Dialog. JPLLOYD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
29 April, 05:58
In response God Speed to her Publication
ALL FREE, I DON’T CHARGE FOR TEACHING OR LEARNING, EVER!😇🙏😎