LQve Trump @LoveTump
Trump said he wouldn't be at the inaugeration on the 20th!
Some say it may have been recorded earlier than that.

Guys, IS this trump?? 👇👇👇

https://twitter.com/reaHJF...
04:24 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Tin Lizzy @TinLizzy
26 January, 02:03
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Sure looks like a distinct possibility!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Palmer @SuzieQ36
26 January, 01:02
no thats not trump also i think it was pre recorded eother on different date/ month or in california at castle rock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
26 January, 11:48
It was very cloudy, Snowing and 25-30 degrees on the 20th. I saw some clips of the "inauguration" and couldn't figure out how there was clear skies and bright sunshine and how they weren't all freezing ....but that was my observation.

Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
26 January, 11:35
Interesting. Very, very interesting.... 😎 He was in stealth mode.

Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
26 January, 11:17
Can you post a pic?? twat has apparently locked my account.

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
26 January, 11:18
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
zoom to right of Biden

Mary Moreno @MaryMPatriot
26 January, 11:15
looks like it certainly could be

Jayne Ford @Craftygirljl
25 January, 04:45
How come that picture is all blurry do you think????

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 January, 11:12
In response Jayne Ford to his Publication
I think because he is in the background. Others in the background are also out of focus

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 04:28
😲