Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 April, 05:12
Twitter is not the only digital battlefield
all social media is!
[Twitter, FB, etc.].
The etc. is included to attach them ALL.
USE OTHER PLATFORMS as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].

Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
29 April, 09:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I believe what truly needs to be done is community as Flynn has stated. These chats are great to communicate, but we are too far flung for local communications for things such as local school boards, township meetings - to take back at the local level. Myself - I will never run for any office - it is not for me as I can never play the nice game (I would tell someone to f off in their face, lol). I believe this would get s ball rolling faster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes I agree with you we do need people connecting face to face at a local level. That's what these lockdowns and social distancing measures were for, to condition people to avoid each other physically. They closed places where people can intimately connect in public spaces.
09:56 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
29 April, 10:01
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I went for Ice cream last night at my local place for the kids. They have just opened again where we can go inside with limited people. i mentioned it was good to see everyone again instead of through the window. I am glad I mentioned that as all of the girls behind the counter smiled and agreed - then a conversation with another customer in the store started. We found out we were both Vets and sick of the BS mask rules. It was a nice refresher. People are sick of this tyranny

29 April, 10:20
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
I want more to be bold enough to speak up around the people they know, there's more good than bad.