Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Twitter is not the only digital battlefield
all social media is!
[Twitter, FB, etc.].
The etc. is included to attach them ALL.
USE OTHER PLATFORMS as a form of centralized command and control.
Organize and connect [bridge through linking].

Game theory.
Information warfare.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Together we win.
🤍🤍
05:12 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 April, 09:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So true, some give me grief for being on FB still, but I love posting facts on news propaganda and I have managed to wake a few!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
29 April, 09:06
I believe what truly needs to be done is community as Flynn has stated. These chats are great to communicate, but we are too far flung for local communications for things such as local school boards, township meetings - to take back at the local level. Myself - I will never run for any office - it is not for me as I can never play the nice game (I would tell someone to f off in their face, lol). I believe this would get s ball rolling faster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 09:56
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
Yes I agree with you we do need people connecting face to face at a local level. That's what these lockdowns and social distancing measures were for, to condition people to avoid each other physically. They closed places where people can intimately connect in public spaces.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
28 April, 07:18
I refuse to use my FB anymore as my family is there.

29 April, 06:36
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
I deleted mine years ago and haven't looked back 😅

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
28 April, 05:24
5:5 Q-ueen Myrtle

29 April, 06:36
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
🤍🤍