The Qake Lady @QakeLady
4.29.21-
NFL moron Goodell just said he will require mandated jabs for players and ANYONE who attends the games!!! no jab, no play, no attend!😠
Really Goodell???

I WAS a huge Niner fan for the past 46 years until "the village idiot" started kneeling during the National Anthem... all who followed him blindly (or not and knew) to push the narrative of oppression while making at least $45 million wasn't enough, they had to push the BS that made me BOYCOTT..and now THIS.!?

Remove Goodell and all players who kneel, and replace with Patriots who stand for this country, our Flag and don't expect MILLIONS to stroke their ego!
Problem solved!
Until then, Boycotting again this season. Such a shame!🤦‍♀️
08:02 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 May, 11:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Even our local minor league team is requiring proof of negative test or vaccine to attend games. No more sports for me. At this point, I'm not even missing them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 12:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Agreed! Too bad the good Patriot players have to suffer bc of a group of morons that have no respect for American. They can all get on the next flight out of this country if they hate it here so much.. IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
29 April, 10:35
I've been saying for the last several years, that Goodall is a huge issue and to dump him. But the owners voted him in again and he got his private plane in the contract. Ever since Soros got involved with giving the League $$$, It's so called SJ issues have made it less fan friendly

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 11:09
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Yep...we shall see what will come of it all when we shine a light on it. I agree with you and for the record, I have NEVER like Goodell, very bad vibes for years👿...just sayin.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 April, 08:22
if all the players get the FRANKENVAXX , there will not be a season to boycott

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 08:27
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Sad but true.. unless they replace them all with Patriots I agree with you! i still have hope big changes will be made and if not then i had a good 46 year run.. i not ashamed to admit i really have missed my football but i love God, my country and my flag more!