Only people mentioned by Mihaicreanga635 in this post can reply
Joanne England @Maz0277
07 February, 02:40
In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication
Absolutely nothing would shock me atm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
06 February, 11:12
Father? Brother?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
06 February, 11:08
Thats a tough one for some to believe. She's evil and very connected to HRC too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 11:07
The world thought this woman/ actually not a woman was great will the whole time she was setting up chikdren for rape and slaught!

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
06 February, 08:46
what a sick, sick family........

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
06 February, 08:24
Looks just like her!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 08:21
oh my ...i thought it was a joke...wow ..they really do look related ?? 😩😩

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 February, 08:05
Trump said that Fauci was 350 years old. That stuck with me.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
07 February, 05:47
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
link ? when he said this 😲😲😲??

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 February, 08:04
you mean "father" teresa

Jack’s Mama @HMH
06 February, 08:05
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Fuck me, another dude????

matt n/aa @matt
06 February, 07:42
Proof ?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
06 February, 07:29
I think that is Father Theresa...just saying...looks like a man to me.

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
06 February, 07:20
father and son, so ive been told..🕵️‍♀️

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
25 January, 03:53
well there it is.