Jonella Moore @JonellaM
THIS is what they are trying to accomplish with vaccines.
PURE SATANIC EVIL.
11:35 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 May, 11:52
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Steiner was a theosophist just like Madame Blavatsky, Alice Bailey and Helen Keller. Does not matter if you call them Satanists or Luciferian they are enemies of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Pippin @Pippin
01 May, 11:40
He looks like Jimmy (Nascar) Johnson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Batista @irenedeleste
29 April, 03:25
Impresionante

Elena Iove @Camberu71
29 April, 12:50
WE MUST FIGHT AND GET RID OF SATAN! MY DAUGHTER STUDIED AND FOLLOWED RUDOLF STEINER WAY OF LIFE, ADVISES AS MUCH AS IT WAS POSSIBLE AND NEVER VACCINATED THEIR CHILDREN. THEY ARE VERY HEALTHY, SMART AND GOOD KIDS NOW!
PEOPLE ARE SO EASILY MANIPULATED INTO GETTING THE POISONOUS JAB, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...AFTER TALKING TO AN 83 YEARS OLD FRIEND OF MINE, TELLING HER EVERYTHING I SEA AND LISTEN FROM THE SOCIAL CHANNELS ONLINE, SHE DECIDED TO TAKE THE JAB...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
29 April, 12:03

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 11:59
Masons pledge to rid the world of religion starting with Christianity

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 April, 11:39
Evil! When POTUS returns hope all vaccines schedules are destroyed. We will be blessed with a generation of healthy children and joyful parents.