Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 April, 02:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Interesting also that Dan tweeted about upcoming Rallies in addition to this.

22:56 Eastern for this Tim Scott tweet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
30 April, 01:31
Flag of the corporation. ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wisnubingung @wisnubingung
29 April, 12:55
💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️ 💥
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online
go watch it movie now! : https://t.co/L6dJVwx02f?so...

(soldier of GOD!!!) Powerful movie based on a true story!The film tells the real-life story. a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Join Organization Social Group : https://t.me/timballar2021
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#MAGA
#QANON
#Potus

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 09:48
curious...how do you get the time stamp on these, when I go to his page I don't see that.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 April, 07:58
Time to BOSS STEP AGAIN INTO GAME !!!

https://youtu.be/EMGBjY_6X...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 12:14

SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
28 April, 11:36
How do I paste a link from twitter here and the video show up on the post too? Is it thru embedding? Thank you for any help 🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 April, 11:49
In response SHEEPDQG 017 to his Publication
You have to download the video from twitter then upload it here. THen just copy and paste the link!

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
28 April, 11:21
It was 45 seconds long. Also, time stamp = military time 2156
Panic in DC.
Comey in communication w/ McCabe re: 'testimony' 'story'?
Q

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
28 April, 11:15
He’a totally right!

Kay Mint @Kay_Mint
28 April, 11:12
I loooove this!!!