Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
My Father passed away Sunday evening April 25th. I had ordered Kid by the side of the Road for him back in November of last year and it came in the mail the Friday before he passed. He never got a chance to look at it. I'm going to give it to my brother to read and keep. ❤️
10:06 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
28 April, 10:14
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Sorry for your dad's passing. Perhaps I'll get my book soon as well. Bought back in November & still waiting. It too was a gift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 April, 12:06
In response Angela Blewehare to her Publication
Thank you Angela. I hope you get your book soon. I was pretty disappointed that it was so late that he didn't get to read it or even look at it because he would have really enjoyed it. He is with the ever knowing God now, so perhaps he knows the contents of the book and much more.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 April, 10:07
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
😔🙏🙏🙏 So very sorry about your dad... Sending prayers...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
28 April, 10:09
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you very much. ❤️