Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 April, 07:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Time to BOSS STEP AGAIN INTO GAME !!!

https://youtu.be/EMGBjY_6X...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 April, 03:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Great Song - always liked this one. Not sure what "BOSS STEP AGAIN INTO GAME" means so I gematrixed it:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
28 April, 10:02
Yawn. Donald Jr is just like all the rest. All talk. And as this disgraceful mockery drags out, the Trump base dwindles. If that was the plan, if there even is a real and true plan, it is baffling.

So let me see if I have this right. ZERO public arrests of KNOWN and CAREER low IQ, pure trash DC cultists. Again, ZERO. Where is the "Great Awakening" we were promised? Where is "the show" we were told to enjoy?

I am stunned folks are still falling for this entire scam. Stunned, I say!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
28 April, 10:54
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Why are you here??? You don't want any answers.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 11:10
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Wow the first shit post I have seen since I left youtube. I missed you guys. Welcome aboard. Be carefull though you might learn something that will wreck you. We deal with facts and information not feelings.
Enjoy your stay. Your efforts will get you nothing here. waste of time.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
28 April, 09:47
Who is pretending? I know he's not. knew he wasn't...So why is he still there again? Oh yeah to have a near death experience with the living dead president himself. Come on, let's get going ... yippy chi yi yeah?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 April, 10:56
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
It's just his way of trying to wake up the comatose. I don't think we have long to wait. Maria Zack said Biden will step down in June. I don't know who told her, but I have a feeling this is true