Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
Sorry y’all all these posts on Linn’s Telegram I don’t believe for one second. Either he has been hacked or he never had control to begin with.
06:26 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ghost_of_Caroline in this post can reply
Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
11 May, 10:33
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
He was responding to another post from this platform. He was on the search for Biden anf wanted to point out Trump was only one in office

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 04:27
In response Jessica Brown to his Publication
these pics were taken last year. Do a reverse search on the images. they are NOT current pics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 04:53
In response Jessica Brown to his Publication
look at the date

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 May, 10:16
Why wouldnt you believe it. Think in 5D not 3D. Expand your thinking. Bidan is not the president.

11 May, 04:28
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
do a reverse image search these were taken last year.When something seems off it usually is and we have to do our research.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
11 May, 10:04
So Lin Wood is bad?
I don't know who or what to believe.

11 May, 04:31
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I’m not sure we can say who is and who isn’t at this point. But i know these pics were from last year.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
11 May, 09:37
Biden is gone.

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 May, 09:36
I wouldn't be surprised if the REAL Lucian Lincoln "Linny" Wood is resting comfortably in Gitmo.

Just saying.

11 May, 09:47
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I don’t know what to think anymore. I do think Johnheretohelp on the twatter is being given info to get out to us and remember he is Ryan Dark White. Same one that Linn had the interview w a month or two ago.