Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
28 April, 06:26
Sorry y’all all these posts on Linn’s Telegram I don’t believe for one second. Either he has been hacked or he never had control to begin with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 May, 10:16
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
Why wouldnt you believe it. Think in 5D not 3D. Expand your thinking. Bidan is not the president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
do a reverse image search these were taken last year.When something seems off it usually is and we have to do our research.
04:28 PM - May 11, 2021
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ghost_of_Caroline in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 May, 04:56
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
As someone said we were told to trust the Plan not know the plan

12 May, 09:42
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I do trust the plan and always have. i had many dm’s saying Trump was in the wh but i personally do not think he was. I believe what we see is reality. However Trump returns it will be done legally. Completely by the book ot he would be just as bad as the ds.