Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Many of us are buying physical SILVER on May 1st. (May Day). Join us!

Final dagger to [them]?

Z dagger
01:57 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 May, 04:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I did!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
02 May, 12:28
where can you buy physical silver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
29 April, 01:42
I didn't even get my stimulus. Funny, last 2 no problems, this time, I tied their Debt Collectors all back to (((them))), not only got a call from #WakefieldAndAssociates very next day🤨, which I owe nothing to, I didn't get my Stimulus. The #COREHUB #StandardBankClub owns Wakefield. They do whatever Chicago or Cabal ask. They also are major Affordable Housing real estate overseers - plus so much more. #StanicBank in the international areas too.

All debt collector agencies are under Wakefield. So I exposed this Stimulus was an exception to those who owe debt - they are taking back as much as they can.

Disability- we were always last group but now, most disabled have theirs and I still don't.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 April, 01:24
no money left to buy silver but I am encouraging others,
holding xrp

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 April, 01:20
SQLID vibes 🪙

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 May, 11:59
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Take away their aluminum.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 April, 11:39
how many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 April, 09:56
I was going to buy on my pay day Friday....but I'll wait til the 1st.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 09:55
Nana will be 18
I bought another 10 oz last week

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
28 April, 09:53
have so much already...

28 April, 09:48
Nana is all in!
Done!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
28 April, 09:41
Bought another 100 oz bar last week, already in hand. 👊

APMEX rocks!

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
28 April, 09:38

28 April, 09:54
In response Lone Watie to his Publication
The stock market is backed up by the same fake ass dollars paper money in your wallet.

Questions:
Who owns 90% of the stock market no matter what you THINK you own? Payseur Family Trust (illuminati) did you say?

What happened to your retirement accounts once US Corporation went bankrupt, who had liens on them did you say? Saudis and who?

What happened to all the paper that backed up the stock market securities when the flood hit New Orleans? Did the illuminati families panic?
Were they destroyed or did the white hats take them?

The stock market if as fake as the money in your pockets.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 April, 05:51
I'm in, just picked up another 15 oz this week..

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
28 April, 09:49
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
How do I do this?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 April, 03:54
I'm in! Just bought some today. I'll gladly buy more.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
28 April, 03:25
where can I buy some

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
28 April, 05:20
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
can you DM me?

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
29 April, 09:17
REPUTABLE DEALERS
* JM BOULLION
* CHARLES SCHWAB
* APMEX - x367msg
PHYSICAL SILVER ONLY!!!

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
28 April, 03:25
where can I buy some

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 April, 02:34
Europabullion or Apmex are OK

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
28 April, 02:52
doesnt sound like theres much left to buy

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 April, 02:22
I'm down.

Cher DGF @CherD23
28 April, 02:18
Thanks for the heads up! I will get some more on that day!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 April, 02:15
🎉🎉May 1st is my 55th Birthday! I will be treating myself to more silver, thanks Doq!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 02:53
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Happy Birthday Patriot! 55 is a good number :)

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 April, 02:15
Silver id the taeget always has been always will

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
28 April, 02:05
is this a wink?