Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 02:22
There have been rumors that Nikola Tesla created a time machine. These are only rumors. However, there are books written in 1889 and 1893 (130 years ago) about Baron Trump And the “LAST PRESIDENT”. Based similarly to Alice and Wonderland. And have VERY ODD and COINCIDENTAL antidotes about what Is habbening right now. This is about to get weird.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
I believe N Tesla, John Trump, Donald Trump and J Assange are all related...and I believe DJT (and others) absolutely used the time machine to look at all scenarios in the future regarding the [ds]. I understand time travel to the future does not give answers (do this, do that) but rather shows all different end-time scenarios, based on decisions made. So, DJT (and others) masterfully make decisions to corner and eliminate possibilities of escape. Plus, they got all the evidence!
02:48 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it