Robby Ball @perfectsliders
There have been rumors that Nikola Tesla created a time machine. These are only rumors. However, there are books written in 1889 and 1893 (130 years ago) about Baron Trump And the “LAST PRESIDENT”. Based similarly to Alice and Wonderland. And have VERY ODD and COINCIDENTAL antidotes about what Is habbening right now. This is about to get weird.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
02:22 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
25 January, 02:48
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I believe N Tesla, John Trump, Donald Trump and J Assange are all related...and I believe DJT (and others) absolutely used the time machine to look at all scenarios in the future regarding the [ds]. I understand time travel to the future does not give answers (do this, do that) but rather shows all different end-time scenarios, based on decisions made. So, DJT (and others) masterfully make decisions to corner and eliminate possibilities of escape. Plus, they got all the evidence!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
25 January, 02:31
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
With the crazy TIMES that we are going through, I cannot afford to discount anything. I believe that a lot has been hidden from us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396