Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 12:11
You can have your own stance on taxes but I’m simply never paying them again until the government repays every American every single penny that was spent on Planned Parenthood and murdering innocent children.

And we need solid verification that this is never going to happen again.

This is between me and God and I know if I make the right decision He will protect me and others.

Paying taxes so our government can murder babies is satanic and I won’t be held accountable before God for supporting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
Well, I would love to not pay taxes but,,,,, They add them to the cost of everything you buy. Cell phone bill, electric bill, water trash sewer etc. I'm not sure how your able to NOT pay any taxes. Please advise me . It won't be long until Nesara comes into effect and we won't have to pay ever again. Just one straight tax on new items only.
01:07 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpSara1 in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 April, 01:31
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
Income taxes.....the ones that are due normally on Apr 15.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
29 April, 10:45
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
They take income taxes right out of my check as well.