Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can have your own stance on taxes but I’m simply never paying them again until the government repays every American every single penny that was spent on Planned Parenthood and murdering innocent children.

And we need solid verification that this is never going to happen again.

This is between me and God and I know if I make the right decision He will protect me and others.

Paying taxes so our government can murder babies is satanic and I won’t be held accountable before God for supporting it.
12:11 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
04 July, 02:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Did my taxes end of January...this year I owed. About a month ago I received a check for the payment I made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AlwaysMyRoots @AlwaysMyRoots
29 April, 11:43
5 years, maybe 6 in for me. I am no longer a slave. @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 May, 07:53
In response AlwaysMyRoots to her Publication
what is the effect from you're cause?(?)🕊❤🍿🙏

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
29 April, 11:27
I'm with you 1000% on this!
I take a Stand.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
29 April, 04:34
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is owed him.
Follow the laws and let God figure it out. Or do nothing and go to jail where you can no longer earn and your debt increases. Choices have consequences.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 April, 02:51
You have a valid point and it is too late this night for me
to figure out the verse from our Lord which says;
Give to Ceasar which is due to Ceasar and to God which
is due to God

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 02:38
Thank you for making America great again!!! 🇺🇸

Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 08:36

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
28 April, 03:38
I withdrew from the system as much as possible over 7 years ago. If you don't make dollars then you don't owe tax.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 April, 02:33
The only reason I filed taxes for years was to get my refund - they still owe me the refund from *last* year so I won't be filing this year for sure 😡

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
28 April, 02:30

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
28 April, 02:21

John Washington @KeysMarg
07 May, 11:52
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Even the Cloned Kids

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
28 April, 02:21
I stopped paying it all! credit too! until they stop the crimes against humanity they get NOTHING! the time is now to stand UP. WE ARE ONE, made from the same beautiful creator!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 April, 02:19
Amen

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 April, 01:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
more info and tools to use friend?

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
28 April, 01:56
I agree but we'd be the ones going to jail for tax evasion. It seems to work for the rich but not for us

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 April, 01:55
thank you. my business and family will be with you. everyone needs to do this together

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
28 April, 01:47
Robert David Steele just polled his Tele audience about expecting/receiving a refund from IRS in US.

I find this fully intriguing.

😎🇺🇸
#QFS
#NCSWIC

John Washington @KeysMarg
28 April, 01:37
History Will Treat You Well
Doc.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
28 April, 01:29
. 11:11 time stamp! ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 April, 01:28
Doq fyi not sure if you saw this

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
28 April, 01:26
No taxation without representation. Our votes were stolen both for President and CONgress. My Rep Spanberger was NOT elected. i’m NOT paying taxes to an illegitinate government.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 April, 01:26
Here here 👏👏👏
im not paying taxes so fishes can do a Pelaton work out! 😎

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
28 April, 01:14
I'm in wait-and-see mode regarding income tax filing. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I've been reading about the IRS being shut down these past few months, and how they and the Federal Reserve have been locked out of their money transfer systems. I'll be happy when I receive confirmation of that.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 April, 01:56
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
why wait. the irs is unconstitutional and birth certificates are fraud. be fearless

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
28 April, 01:10
The disciples of our Lord were confronted by the religious leader regarding taxes. Jesus responded. In this situation I think it wise to follow the words of the Lord.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
28 April, 01:07
Well, I would love to not pay taxes but,,,,, They add them to the cost of everything you buy. Cell phone bill, electric bill, water trash sewer etc. I'm not sure how your able to NOT pay any taxes. Please advise me . It won't be long until Nesara comes into effect and we won't have to pay ever again. Just one straight tax on new items only.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 April, 01:31
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
Income taxes.....the ones that are due normally on Apr 15.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
28 April, 12:49
I wish I had enough balls to not pay the $20k we owe this year.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
28 April, 01:37
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Owe big here too, but not even thinking about paying yet. Hoprfully all goes down like it's supposed to!🙏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 April, 06:09
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
Same here. Insane tax bill. Hubs got a pay increase but our income tax due is more than the stinking increase. So, leaves one asking what's it all for?? (Still in same tax bracket btw) UGH

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 12:38
Well what about Nesara and the new Quantum system?
Isn't the tax system restructured there?
Aren't we going to be paid back all those illegal tax payments they forced us into by threatening jail and putting liens on our property if we didn't pay?

Dani Fionnoula @OrangeCatGood
28 April, 12:31
Not to mention the various useless wars that killed and maimed our soldiers, our young men and women.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 April, 12:15
STANDING RIGHT BESIDE YOU!
May God hear our prayers.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 April, 12:14
Oh Com’on Man! 😂

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 01:15
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
NESARA 1776 constitution

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 April, 11:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The Government also shares their profits with the 1% (corrupt families of the world)