So excited for the reveal of EVERYTHING!! 🎊
God Bless Q-Team & the mighty White Hat Alliance! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:45 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
28 April, 05:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Can't be a minute too soon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
28 April, 11:05
I loved MJ and was devastated when he died. And I never believed, any of the alligations against him. It brings me comfort knowing he is safe. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 April, 11:28
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
Me2 πŸ’ž The closer you start to look at things the more it makes sense that these beloved souls, Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, JFK & many more, "faked" their deaths. We know what the cabal demons are capable of... so agree, happy they're SAFE!! πŸ™

Kathleen Platt @Plattipuss
28 April, 10:54
Thank you!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 April, 11:29
In response Kathleen Platt to her Publication
Actually, thanks to Ghost Ezra! But I know what you mean πŸ˜ΊπŸ’—