Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
28 April, 05:09
#evil 👿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
28 April, 10:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thanks for sharing some of the satanic hand symbols that came to my attention in Telegram, Jimbo! By the way, there's the famous 666 with a hand, for which I found no "image library". But some examples are quite convincing. Did you know that it can make you a #Nobel Laureate? Below we got Jose Saramago, a Portuguese writer who got the Nobel in Literature in 1998. In #PORTUGAL , he was a hard-line communist party member with a dark record, and a terrible writer (there were pages in his books w/o a single punctuation...). For comparison, I also post Buzz Aldrin's well-known 666 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
After taking a closer look, am I spotting a pedo symbol on what looks like a lens? 😡🤬
10:39 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JoJoMax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JoJo Max, click on at the bottom under it