Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
28 April, 10:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thanks for sharing some of the satanic hand symbols that came to my attention in Telegram, Jimbo! By the way, there's the famous 666 with a hand, for which I found no "image library". But some examples are quite convincing. Did you know that it can make you a #Nobel Laureate? Below we got Jose Saramago, a Portuguese writer who got the Nobel in Literature in 1998. In #PORTUGAL , he was a hard-line communist party member with a dark record, and a terrible writer (there were pages in his books w/o a single punctuation...). For comparison, I also post Buzz Aldrin's well-known 666 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
28 April, 10:39
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
After taking a closer look, am I spotting a pedo symbol on what looks like a lens? 😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
28 April, 07:30
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I was watching Antique Roadshow yesterday and this came up....