Robby Ball @perfectsliders
He definately deserves a spot of the mountain.
02:28 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Leslie Werner @lwerne
30 January, 10:56
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
So does JFK Jr..

We owe everything to them, and not a few but many good men!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
28 January, 04:42
This definitely needs to happen, without a shadow of a doubt - just solely based on what he has done so far for our country. I pray to God that I will be alive to see this happen - and when it's all over, I think most everyone that have awakened will agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie baja @JB4DJT
28 January, 04:16
HELL YEAH🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
25 January, 03:53
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯‼️‼️

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 January, 03:43
I'd say he's more than earned a spot on the mountain.

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
25 January, 03:29
Absolutely!

Just Jane @JustJane
25 January, 02:55
YES! do it❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rick Rude @Jago35
25 January, 02:54
Yes, he sure does!

Cheryl Kaupp @cheryl240
25 January, 02:44
He may deserve his own mountain!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 January, 04:20
In response Cheryl Kaupp to his Publication
haha! That's what I was going to say!

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
25 January, 02:29
i agree with you hes the best!!!