Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
17 May, 10:07
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
I understand and yes many wont be able to handle. But it us how it is. Add i have acouple people sending me stuff on the incoming planet x or Niburu. ( was told to to put anything here because i woukd be removed). My question is if this is a thing and pole shift ie planet coming close, why are we not being warned? It keeps beingsaid that if we dont evolve to 5th demension we will die during Niburu... I believe our prayers and love can avoid this. Will anyone address whether there is a planet coming close that changes our poles? Or is this another scare tactic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 April, 10:07
1) You could use a 12 volt battery to give the wider population a massive electric shock, and they still would be asleep.

2) The white hats are crediting the wider population with a lot more intelligence than they appear to have.

Slowly awakening people so as not to frighten them?
How?

None of the stuff "we" see happening is reported on MSM news or newspapers, so they're NOT FINDING OUT ABOUT IT. So how are they supposed to wake up when it's still all hidden.

Ask a normie what's going on with Evergreen.
Ask a normie who Linn Wood is.
Ask a normie who Gen Flynn is.
Ask a normie how many people are dying of the vaccine.
Ask a normie what an mRNA vaccine actually is.
Ask a normie if they've heard of adrenochrome.
Etc Etc Etc

They have NO CLUE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 April, 09:28
I agree, awakening is a delicate process, it is a mental flip of axis, and can have physical changes as well. God has blessed us all, attune to loving kindness forgiving those who You have any negative feelings against, Become Love and Slay Demons. 💪❤️🙏

billy Wales @billy_wales
28 April, 09:23