Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Via Smiley, Larpy but fun reading...
02:22 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 04:37
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
25 January, 04:58
Holding the Line and trusting God! President Trump has keep all hos promises , we need to trust him! This sounds like a great plan! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸΏπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Elisabeth Stran @Mermaidanon
25 January, 04:56
It is going to take time to wake up the world, some countries have people sleepwalking, even complaining that the government should shut the country down and lock everyone inside. Maybe it has to come to that?! Not alowed outside unless for walking the dog 10 minutes 2 times a day or tend to animals on a farm? 😩 At this point I am not very found of my fellow countrymen.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 January, 04:52
The following is right about one thing: The coming NWO will not be like what the present globalists have envisioned. At least not entirely.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 04:50
Pretty sure we are all in - the digital soldiers and spreaders of truth that play a small part that is going to change the world. We all add up to greatest together. #wwg1wga

Deron Johnson @iamlistening6Q
25 January, 04:46
Well Said! #wwg1wga

Chris Evans @Chris_Evans1776
25 January, 04:45
If this ends like the show "Lost" we're screwed.

Q The Lions @qthelions
25 January, 04:48
In response Chris Evans to his Publication
I was so ticked off by that ending. I was like " I wasted how many hours of my life??""" for the worst ending in tv history.

IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
25 January, 04:45
I be like....... 🀚🏼waiting!!!!! oh yeah! πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
25 January, 04:31
Actually sounds exactly like the PLAN. We missed subtle hints along the way, even in the Drops. They are written so that we only KNOW when the events take place. News Unlocks. We like to speculate on how the plan will come together but honestly, we are not privy to inside nformation and even the Drops lack CONTEXT. However, it is fun to postulate different scenarios. If only people would understand that we are only guessing and connecting dots. No one that is outside of the inner circly knows how anything will come to pass, and it is usually something we don't even expect. That is the fun.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 04:30
thank you - someone once taught me that the best argument is to ask a question - this is great