Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
28 April, 07:14
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 April, 12:47
Lol, we need more of this! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 April, 08:37
love it❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 April, 08:28
I love this!!!

Oh dear, but now I'm realizing that I have a prejudice against Black Olives, I can't help it, I LOVE THE GREEN ONES so much.
Shame on me!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 April, 08:20
Veronica knows how to play the game.

💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕🇺🇸👍🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 April, 07:59
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ❤️

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
28 April, 07:58
LOVE IT!🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇺🇸❤️💙

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 April, 07:51
Thank you, that has been on my mind, but I couldn't find a quick easy solution. Hahhaha This is perfect!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
28 April, 07:48
Black Olives matter to Kalamata Harris

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 April, 01:59
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
i take it you like olives too 😂👍🏻

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 April, 01:59
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
i take it you like olives too 😂👍🏻

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
28 April, 05:28
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ken Conner @Texasdude
28 April, 04:04
Hilarious! Keep Rockin it!!’

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 April, 03:46
LOL...🤣🤣🤣
I just may have to make this into a Banner

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 April, 03:42
OMG, Veronica! 😂😂😂 That is awesome! 👍🏻👍🏻 Definitely passing it on and doing this myself.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
28 April, 03:38
it's all about word play 🤔🤓🥳♥️👣🌩️🌥️⛅🌤️🌞

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 April, 01:48
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
And it's all about Play! People of SPIRIT have light-filled hearts. We are ready to play at a moment's notice ... even in the darkest of times. Thanks be to God. How grateful I am to be in this war, fighting alongside you!