P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Teachers, STAND UP to The Establishment !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Society determines what is "normal" & what is not, based on length of subjectivity.
The longer you're exposed to something, the more "normal" it becomes.

If a UFO crash landed in your backyard & the alien needed to stay in your home until it could repair its ship, you'd be mentally freaking out those first few days cuz it's just NOT normal.
But by the end of the 1st month, you'd be sitting down eating breakfast with it, brushing your teeth with it & as you become more & more desensitized 2 the situation, it becomes "normal"

Ur children consciousness is being psychologically groomed 2 be desensitized & become complacent in what they should accept & consider "Normal".
This is dangerous territory for our children who are growing up in a world in which they don't have a comparison to what the old society was.

They aren't SEEING the changes.

They're being raised IN the transition

https://t.me/vDarknessFall...
06:29 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 April, 08:15
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
all the agenda pushing libtards and demons need to be shipped off somewhere far far away ......they are destroying everything beautiful in this world with their sick idealogy—-all twisted upside down stupidity and lies ........and they can take blm and antifa with them .......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
27 April, 08:12
🤗thank you for posting - I am really pressured and isolated in the teaching environment since 2020 began - an otherwise, amazing and autonomous profession working with balls of youthful energy

I will work these ideas into my next plans of reminding teachers that education must include critical, reflective thinking or else, we are just indoctrinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 April, 08:11
❤❤❤