Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
25 January, 01:26

I SEE YOU---and I've got a BIG mouth. I HATE a bully in any form...and all you big box management fvckerz who underpay your employees and overprice your Chinese junk--you NEED to keep your masks on--and pray no one recognizes you.
You knowingly---and with no shame watched your communities and competitors DREAMS die a slow and tearful death and you PROFITED from it.
Six feet and clean hands won't save you.
I'm keeping a list--and I know where my money will NEVER go again.
I hope many of you will do the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
Our family will never, ever patronize another big box store, Walmart, etc. 90% of their inventory is all made in China. During a recent new hire orientation, the Walmart facilitator was telling the new hires of all the government programs available to them as an employee of Walmart. Purly evil shit...
01:38 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Rebecca Adler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Philabuster in this post can reply
Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
25 January, 01:56
In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication
I live in a relatively small coastal town in Mississippi--our in-town grocery stores are family owned and have been super relaxed about masks after the initial 'spring scare'. Five days ago we went into Lowe's however--and mind you--my husband has to wear PPE all day ( he builds ships for US Navy)--he wasnt wearing a mask---we were rushed by like 5 employees and 1 threatened to call the cops for 'non compliance'(they didnt--but still). I ran in there this morning--for paint-employees wearing masks--customerss werent--no threats to anyone. COVID is a Democrat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396