Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
25 January, 01:26

I SEE YOU---and I've got a BIG mouth. I HATE a bully in any form...and all you big box management fvckerz who underpay your employees and overprice your Chinese junk--you NEED to keep your masks on--and pray no one recognizes you.
You knowingly---and with no shame watched your communities and competitors DREAMS die a slow and tearful death and you PROFITED from it.
Six feet and clean hands won't save you.
I'm keeping a list--and I know where my money will NEVER go again.
I hope many of you will do the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
25 January, 01:38
In response Rebecca Adler to her Publication
Our family will never, ever patronize another big box store, Walmart, etc. 90% of their inventory is all made in China. During a recent new hire orientation, the Walmart facilitator was telling the new hires of all the government programs available to them as an employee of Walmart. Purly evil shit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
I live in a relatively small coastal town in Mississippi--our in-town grocery stores are family owned and have been super relaxed about masks after the initial 'spring scare'. Five days ago we went into Lowe's however--and mind you--my husband has to wear PPE all day ( he builds ships for US Navy)--he wasnt wearing a mask---we were rushed by like 5 employees and 1 threatened to call the cops for 'non compliance'(they didnt--but still). I ran in there this morning--for paint-employees wearing masks--customerss werent--no threats to anyone. COVID is a Democrat.
01:56 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RebeccaWWG1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Adler, click on at the bottom under it