Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
27 April, 03:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I've walked in those shoes Joey and God sends an unexpected new focus. It doesn't come fast enough, but it's worth pressing on for! If you need to run off to Colorado, I have a bed, a meal and friendship to offer. Hang in there Patriot! We are here for you and we need you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
27 April, 03:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
South end of Denver suburbs and Ft Carson is under an hour away. We had half a dozen Blackhawks fly directly overhead the last few months... Theres a lot going down that we will all get to better understand and enjoy soon! If you get this way, this anon says welcome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
This is awesome and Christlike. When you talk to John again , remind him that The Good Samaritan was successful in his efforts to be a Good man, because the he had a grateful participitant who accepted help throughout the process! Both of you are partaking in a Biblical life. I am in Colorado as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do down the road. I have some offerings such as an eye doc son and a dentist son in law who was at the academy in Co Springs. Not sure what they can do, but I can bring cookies or a meal. I live in Fort Collins but drive South all the time. GOD BLESS YOU GOOD SAMARITAN!
04:33 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from round em up head em out, click on at the bottom under it