Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
02 May, 12:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
You are never alone! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Matheson @Matho
29 April, 07:40
You aren't alone my friend. I am your brother across the sea. Share your pain with us, we will take your pain away if you let us. The light is in you, make it shine bright and the darkness will be gone. Lean on us for support, we are with you brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 April, 09:04
step outside when you can ~ change scenery when U feel this way and look toward GODs LOVE ~ PTSD survivor here gets where U are!

PRAYERS UP, PATRIOT!!!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 April, 08:27
continuing to send light and love. i used to try and do things for myself when I felt that way. wrap up in a blanket like a hug and maybe listen to music you love. i wish i knew all the answers, but please hang in there. it is worth it ❤️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
28 April, 07:35
prayers 🙏🏻continued

Deplorable Latina @ChicaDeplorable
28 April, 02:29
God is with you. 😔🙏🏼

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
28 April, 12:44
Praying for God to lift your spirits and enbrace you friend❤️🙏

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 April, 03:04
💞You will get through this. We love you and are lifting you up in prayer to Jesus, the Great Healer and Protector.

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 April, 11:27
be strong sir do not fight off the panic attacks or deny them........welcome them, embrace them... soon they will have no power over you...........you are your own safe person......it wont be easy but this too shall pass...........remember whos image you were created in sir..........have a good night

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 April, 11:27
I am so sorry for your loss, but now I understand our souls leave this body and they are eternal. I will see lost family and friends again and I know you will too

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
27 April, 11:19
Continuing to pray for you, Joey! 🙏🙏🙏

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
27 April, 11:14
one second at a time Joey.... then one minute.... one hour ...one day!!! you have all of us!!! we are breathing for you when you cant!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 April, 09:38
scan these Hebrew letters from right to left (backwards to English)
they are the Name of GOD
they will break through whatever darkness surrounds you

Janet Lewis @jlws21
27 April, 09:28
You WILL get through this! Remember, the Bible says "He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee."

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 April, 07:06
Hang in there Joey. Know you have a patriot family that will fight for you, pray with you, listen & comfort you when you need us. Just as you fought for us & our freedoms we will fight for you!! You are never alone.... speaking for me & im sure all our brothers & sisters we are here to talk. Father please grant our brother, your son peace & healing.Shower him with your love and reassure him of his strength. This we pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Amen

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
27 April, 06:52
You are loved and valuable. I've been there with the unbearable heartache too. Day by day take good care of yourself and be gentle. You will get to that day when you experience the joy of life even more from knowing the depths of pain you are capable of surviving through. Things are going to be okay. When you pop into my brain I say, God bless Joey :) ❤️

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
27 April, 04:32
This product is an amino acid that helps me with anxiety. Know you are loved by your patriot family.

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 April, 04:27
have you thought about a naturapath or chiropractor or someone who can help with minerals. vitamins, and detox? sometimes all the vax that they make our soliders take can be so hard on your system, detoxing the heavy metals can be so important bc they really mess with our health and mind. praying for you! a better world is coming and we need you here for it. You deservec that after giving your time to save our country!

Widget 260 @widget260
27 April, 04:27
Music stops my panic attacks. Just put your ear buds in and then sing along as loud as you can. It drowns out the noise in my head caused by the flashbacks. Stay strong my friend!

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
27 April, 04:08
Good morning/Afternoon- Get your mind doing something else if you can. Go for a walk and have a coffee with a stranger. Rake the yard, clean the house, invite your nice neighbour over, play cards with a homeless person, but also make an appt to go see a vets place even if you just go to see the place or a quick visit. Who knows who you'll come across and you may even know someone. Thinking of you in Sask Canada. PS. Time for a pet??

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
27 April, 03:52
All of our prayers will lift you over this. With God All Things Are Possible. Cover yourself in the most precious blood of Jesus. Feel His loving, healing warmth washing over you and calming you, mind, body and soul. We are all with you and praying for you 🙏

Karen Schmidt @KSchmidtoo
27 April, 03:36
🙏Prayers for you to have the continued strength to get through this difficult time.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
27 April, 03:34
I am SOOO glad you let us know how you are doing! We, together are all one energy, raising each other up every day. I am sending you light and love from my heart. God bless you!

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
27 April, 03:33
I've walked in those shoes Joey and God sends an unexpected new focus. It doesn't come fast enough, but it's worth pressing on for! If you need to run off to Colorado, I have a bed, a meal and friendship to offer. Hang in there Patriot! We are here for you and we need you!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 April, 03:31
🙏 I will continue to pray for you Joey. May God bring you comfort & peace through these troubled times. You may feel alone, but you are not. There are thousands of Patriots here for you & want nothing more than to see you succeed & be happy. If you haven't yet turn to God he will show you the way. May God Bless You Always. Amen 🙏

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
27 April, 03:30
Im praying for you now. May you find the strength you seek through concentrating on the Lord.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 April, 03:28
I'm praying for you. if you need you can dm me and I'll give you my phone # and I will pray over you and be an ear.

Betsy Jones @QLibris
27 April, 03:22
Broken myself. My heart is with you. I stand with you. I fight for you, and pray for you.
You are loved. And you are never alone.
Sending you mega hugs.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 April, 03:14
You can manage it alone!
We know how you feel.