Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Missing Kids on Milk cartons , was all part of the programing for you to think this was Nornal ...😢
01:27 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Bradley Beaver @Thebeev77
25 January, 10:39
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
my understanding is milk=Moloch the god they sacrifice children to. it's all making sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
25 January, 09:04
I'm under the self thought theory that the milk cartons were the old way to advertise before we had the interwebs with places like Wayfair and Amazon.. I mean [they] have done everything else right under our noses haven't they.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
25 January, 08:27
Always wondered what happened to these posts, Jason Welch? Adam's father, and I lived in MN when Jacob was taken:(

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 January, 03:38
they have been steeling and teading them right under our nose and nobody knew. over 800,000 children go missing every year yet tge country is locked down over a virus with a 99.97 chance of survival.

amy lilley @amylilley
25 January, 08:28
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
sick freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 03:19
I read it was a method for advertising as is ambert alert. The global society has to come together to purge the world of this sickness. Until every child feels and is safe from something like this, we are far from being a civilised species of bilogical life in the cosmos.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 02:48
May they rot eternally for every child they hurt

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
25 January, 02:36
many of us noticed... but then there that was that day...😶 when you see your own face on a milk carton 😳that's a head scratcher...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 January, 02:27
Laughing in our faces, as usual.

Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
25 January, 02:09
absolutely agree

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 January, 01:50
I doubt any of them really existed

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 January, 01:46
Or some sick form or advertising. I don't remember ever hearing about any of them being found.

Alice Marie @Radicalizedsummer
25 January, 01:45
I was JUST thinking about this yesterday.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 01:37
And on the bulletin boards at Walmarts and grocery stores.

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
25 January, 01:33
I always wanted to know if any were found? How would we know?

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
25 January, 01:32
horrible😥

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
25 January, 01:32
Sick bastards!

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
25 January, 01:30
wow