Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
If you have O negative blood watch filling out that organ donor card. You are not just a universal blood donor but a universal organ donor too. And you are being tracked and monitored and are the perfect specimen. Watch your 6 Just saying
03:16 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 April, 03:32
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
someone who woks in a hospital told me never but on the ID that u want to be a donor just tell your loved ones your wishes ,this person has seen first hand how they will let u die for your organs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 03:37
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
We are just a comodity and money source.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 03:30
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I can't remember what the heck mine is. Js.

27 April, 03:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum having AB positive. I can't even donate blood.