Only people mentioned by CIPnTX in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
27 April, 07:42
In response Catherine Pearce to her Publication
Every so often someone walks into my house: a tutor, a salesman, an assistant for some business I'm involved in. And lo and behold, they are anti-vax, anti- mask and pissed off. I don't even say much, just "No mask needed." That usually opens the floodgates. It's like a signal. Thing is I'm in a blue state but I'm starting to believe it may not be all that blue. These sympatico people keep dropping in. I have almost no social contact, go out rarely, and yet these people come to me. I have to believe that there's lots more of us than we think. I believed I was an oddball, the conspiracy theory nut, but could be there are millions and millions of us, pissed off and tired of being jerked around by the WHO, the CDC. the Governor, the school system, the Senators, the Representatives, this sham Pres and VP, the mockingbird media, the state reps and gov bureaucracies that serve themselves not us, and most every damn politician, especially those who supposedly represent me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
27 April, 07:15
Right! Millions all over the world 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 April, 03:50
Star Wars 🤗..faire croire que la resistance est seule ...Force a nous

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 April, 03:29
Wished I lived where there were moreof you. Pretty isolated here in ND on the farm, always keep praying to find more like-minded friends. Appreciate truly my Anonup friends, you have pulled me up from the dark many times! Hope in return I have helped some of you on my good days of posting. ♥️♥️🌹🌹✝️✝️🥰🥰 Thank you!🤗