Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The CDC can take their ‘guidance’ and (fill in the blank).
01:41 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 April, 05:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Judy Mikovits knows the antidote.

It's time for revenge on Fauci💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
28 April, 01:21
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
CDC Can Shove it & Go Jump into an Active Volcano!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
27 April, 05:21
so tired of this crap. when is this gonna end?

Babette West @Babette
27 April, 04:17
Delete it cause i for one don't trust them nor read their load of crap.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 April, 03:10
Fuck that shit!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 April, 02:48
The CDC is a criminal syndicate with no relevance or authority

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 April, 05:27
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
VA Hospitals abide by their bullshit. Which is why I haven't gone into one for months. I wonder how many other awakened vets have stayed out?!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 April, 02:08
Key word is “guidelines.” Not mandate. The sheep will follow regardless.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
27 April, 01:58
my God..this should raise the hair up on the back of everyone's neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!....beer didn't work, donuts didn't work, now they will tangle your freedom in front of you........last time I checked.......NONE OF THAT SHIT THEY ARE PUSHING IS LEGAL...SO THEY NEED TO BACK THE HELL UP.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
27 April, 01:57
FU CDC

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 April, 01:55
I don't take my guidance from the CDC. I take my guidance from GOD and the last time I checked they're not GOD. The (CCP)CDC can shove it where the sun don't shine!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
27 April, 01:51
OR.... you can go about your business and just use mask wearers as entertainment to laugh at. vaccinated or not gives the same comedic value.

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
27 April, 01:44
The CDC is not owned by the US Government and is not a Governmet Entity. They and the fake Doctor Fouci can Kiss my AMERICAN ASS.

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
27 April, 01:44
....right up the a$$! thats what my blank says 🙃

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts