Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
05 July, 03:58
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
TOTALLY AGREE 100%!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
05 July, 03:58
It is happening. Wait for it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 July, 03:56
DOITQ!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
05 July, 03:44
It is time!!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 May, 10:25
UMMM. I am praying TRUMP🇺🇸 and The White Hats WW are doing ALL of this and so so so so much more!!! 🙏

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
❤️🤍💙

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 April, 02:46
I’M IN WHO DO YOU WANT GONE FIRST 😎

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 April, 02:25
As much as I like the idea there are way too many people living their best brainwash, heads are in the sand and their azzes just waiting for it! #WAKE_UP_AZZES

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 April, 01:35
I'm all for it. Let's get the ball rolling. Treasonous acts are everywhere in every country. Collect all perpetrators and execute them. Ignorance of the law is no excuse and that includes any workers who feign ignorance (ex: I was just doing as I was told.) No deals cut, no excuses at all. I also believe if there are hangings and firing squads they should be made public. If you see the penalty outcome those that remain alive will realize the serious nature of treasonous acts. A good visual education clears the head. Your choice to see it or not but at least you know it's happening.

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
27 April, 01:15
I approve this message.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 April, 01:11
Yes it is Time for the Deep State Shadow evil puppets to be thrown off the train at 70 mph. Dont stop we got work to do! Thats what Ill tell them>.😁

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 April, 12:42