Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 April, 12:04
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
💥💥💥
It's habbening....OMG...it's getting real
Lin Wood telling Drew McKissick that everything about him & Lindsey is going to come out, & nothing is going to stop whats coming!

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Drew McKissick must not win in South Carolina. We the people must make sure Lin Wood is the winner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 April, 09:37
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Things are speeding up! I think VERY SOON many truths will come to light...and some things you never expected!😜🙌😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 09:41
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
ARIZONA, 1ST DOMINO

27 April, 09:46
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
You have no idea🙏how big this is...so much truth is coming to gouge our landscape😜

27 April, 09:51
Really, I have no idea? What makes you think so?

27 April, 09:56
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Because the depths of the lies are so great. I have been researching for 30 years and I still get caught with the curve balls. There is so much we all have no idea about🙌🙏🔑This is why we share.🎁💖

27 April, 10:17
Words are important ... we have all a deep sense of urgency and much time well spent researching, and with due respect -- we are all on the same team. Lets keep our consciousness on a higher frequency

Yes 100% my point is merely that there is so much that we all have no idea about. We are in the same boat and high frequency is key. We never know what we will learn every given day. I have no idea as well😜
10:39 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
27 April, 10:48
Totally agree, some are still demanding answers (we don't know) and best to help keep everyone calm and nourished with encouragement and good will. I personally feel the same as you that we will conquer evil and witness its destruction .... amazing time to be here. God Bless.