Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
💥💥💥
It's habbening....OMG...it's getting real
Lin Wood telling Drew McKissick that everything about him & Lindsey is going to come out, & nothing is going to stop whats coming!

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Drew McKissick must not win in South Carolina. We the people must make sure Lin Wood is the winner.
12:04 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
27 April, 12:12
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
i love Lin Wood. An amazing Patriot!
i do not like or trust lindsey graham.
can someine explain to me why would trump endorse McKissick and Flynn endorse Wood for the same state SC?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
27 April, 12:09
thats the problem people i no what to hop on and truat the plan but they dont see anything on tv or even new abiut the audit and even said it wont matter time to stop dragging it out if u have it release it broadcast it alrwady the people
awake and awake the other arent they dont see anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 12:05
GOD bless Lin.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
27 April, 11:53
love this man, im however suspicious of this video.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 April, 12:02
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
movie?

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 April, 09:37
Things are speeding up! I think VERY SOON many truths will come to light...and some things you never expected!😜🙌😲

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 April, 09:41
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
ARIZONA, 1ST DOMINO

chore Toke @choretoke
27 April, 09:35
Another Hero of mined👍🏽Lin Wood❤️Love this guy🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
27 April, 09:18
🤭I feel more BOOMS coming...

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
27 April, 09:13
Mike Pompeo just dropping bombs on twitter to i posted 1 on my wall

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
27 April, 09:06
Lindsey was best buddies with We Don't Say His Name traveled with him over seas OFTEN
He has to be Eyeball deep in all this.
just saying

Amy Wright @amyberight
27 April, 10:50
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I agree. I have never trusted him for that very reason.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 April, 05:34
One hunch, Lindsey Graham is a biological woman living as a man.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
29 April, 01:31
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Just AC DC. LOL

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
27 April, 01:04
lin is already way ahead of drew with voters. if they dont fraud this election too, i think Lin has the win

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
27 April, 12:55
Oh shit

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
27 April, 12:47
Oh fuh...Lin was making dude look away yo, whats that tell you? He can posture all he wants but NCSWIC!!!!!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
27 April, 12:33
I have never met this man but I love him!
Fired up baby!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 April, 12:13
Lin is fearless like we all should be. God bless Lin Wood.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
27 April, 12:10
GOD BLESS LIN WOOD. 🙏🙏🙏

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
27 April, 12:05
oh oh