CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
OK, FOLKS, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WHITE HATS IN CONTROL!! DAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THIS VIDEO AND SHARE!!!!!
DON'T POP THE CHAMPAGE YET, BUT POLISH THE WINE BOTTLE AND GET THE WINE OPENER READY!!! POLISH THE WINE GLASSES!!! GET READY FOR THE EFFIN' PARTY!!!
09:55 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 April, 12:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It is NOT a Harris administration either. Total frauds--all of them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 April, 11:09
Actually it is not any of those "administrations" it is a well planned, precise military sting operation and a movie to awaken the masses.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 April, 10:49
Jesse Watters said Biden is Jim Carey in a Mask.

beth thoele @Beth
27 April, 11:20
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
😆😆😆😆

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 April, 12:42
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Wow, sorry I missed that!😜😁

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 10:34
OH, IC, DO U C NOW? TUCKER TOOK A "LONG VACATION", BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 10:32
OH, IC, DO U C NOW? TUCKER TOOK A "LONG VACATION" IN 2020, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
27 April, 10:26
Is that our Karli in the background? I miss her!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
27 April, 10:48
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
I thought the same thing...I wonder where she is?...I am off Twittville and Zuckface banned me just this morning😂.....I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 April, 12:38
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Yep--it's gotta be her. There is only one person that sounds like Karli and that is Karli💫

Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 April, 10:21
Tell it Tucker!!♥️

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 April, 10:21
At Biden/Harris Rallies maybe 20-50 people including Journalist and at Trump RAllies 10’s of thousand and many waiting on the outside to just listen to President Trump. Common sense should tell you President Trump won by a landslide. Tge Democrats will become extinct in the near future as a desult of stealing an election. They can never be trusted again. They are trying to direct us to the NWO and this will not happen. God is with us.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 April, 10:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
All the RINOs must go too! They have supported the DEMS and blocked discovery of the truth.