Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
29 April, 12:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Absolute Proof and Absolute Interference
not absolute Truth - nice slip of the tongue otherwise !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
29 April, 12:02
Good Morning Patriots!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 12:20
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
Mornin' Glory!

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
29 April, 12:34
My prediction was 80% Trump , 20% Bidan... maybe I was right

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 06:32
In response Silvia Jofre to her Publication
Pretty darn close to your prediction, imho he won every state including NY...💪

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 April, 11:11
Another source Hum

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 06:35
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Try watching Mike Lindell documentary, he explains it all and it's pretty damning. I still say Trump won every state including NY...guess we will know the truth soon.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 01:07
😂🤣😂Been waiting ALL my life for this. lol Miraculous.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 01:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Likewise...long time comin' for truths... Amen.🙏
We need to have a huge Patriot Party soon..😎

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 April, 08:45
I want a recount of NY.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 09:18
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
That makes two of us (80 million actually😂)... He won every state imho...💪

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 April, 08:38
i knew there was a reason Q pushed so hard for us to get out and vote!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 09:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
and we heard it 5:5 didn't we? They cannot hide in the dark any longer... Dark to Light.. (ultra blue light to be exact)😉