Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
All the young children of our world, will finally be abe to be free, and let their imaginations soar, without society conditioning and poisoning their natural way of innocence and love!
Children are the proof of how human beings were designed to be! Our children will be the key to raising the vibration of the new earth with their love and light!

#5DNewEarth
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga ♒️
#TeachTheChildrenWell
02:24 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 January, 01:28
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Love this! Here’s another one to lift your hearts.🥰😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
27 April, 10:31
uuuuggghhhh this is part of my struggle too for my 5 years old. I have taken away so much since this plandemic but for the best. I cant control her interaction with other children in the future but trying to help her be a leader. i stopped her from watching youtube kids youtube Nickelodeon disney +
netflix unless supervised
everything is conditioning and makes me feel awful
these shows she likes are so disrespectful towards othees and thwir parents. we need to watch and be aware of everything
i remember watching full house family matters step by step
maybe it was feesh thwn but idk this is all crap now amd i cant stand it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 April, 10:07
Some wise person once said if you want the TRUTH ask a child and if you want knowledge ask a senior citizen. I have found this to be about 100% accurate.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 April, 04:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
so true!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 03:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
so very true

Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 April, 09:14

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 April, 03:27
Jesus said about children that the kingdom of Heaven, ( or God), is made up of children.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 April, 03:25
I certainly hope you are right.