Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I forgot to mention, when I was in my early 20s, I had an aunt drop dead in front of me. I was talking with her one minute and the next minute she was gone on the floor. It was very traumatic. I lived on my own and I think for a while I had PTSD. I had flashbacks and nightmares and was full of anxiety. I used to sleep with the TV on during the night. It was how I comforted myself. Don't laugh but I used to watch HSN because there were real people talking to the people watching. I did that for quite a while. You may want to try that or music. On YouTube they have music and sounds that are very healing. You might be able to hear nature sounds if that works for you. Just some advice to get through the night. Magnesium supplements help with anxiety for me. Good night and GOD bless you. Sleep well.
01:06 AM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 April, 01:22
There aren't words adequate to balm your pain. Nor do I wish the pain you face, to subside. πŸ‘ˆ

I pray you stir the πŸ”₯ within you, as you've inspired within others.

I pray you FEEL the POWER to OVERCOME any EVIL devised against you and yours. Your SPIRIT is brighter, stronger, more intelligent, and DIVINE above anything thrown at you. πŸ‘‰βœοΈ

YOU are Loved. πŸ™

You ARE Loved. πŸ™

You are LOVED! πŸ™

YOU ARE LOVED...! πŸ™

Your Patriot Brothers & Sisters stand alongside you; as you grab a sandwich, splash some cold water on your face, sit for a spell, iron your cape... ...and get back out there.

WWG1WGA

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 01:31
Great idea!!!! The Ranch looks cool. I would go if I were you. It would be great to spend some time in GOD's nature and have a change of scenery. Did you ever watch Field McConnell on the Abel Danger Show? He wants to build the McConnell Ranch for Veterans one day. I hope to be able to help him one day. It is one of the visions that keeps me going. You are surrounded by your brothers and sisters here. Know that when you close your eyes to go to sleep. Take a deep breath and know that all of us are praying for you to sleep peacefully. I will check in with you tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

27 April, 01:25
Hey Joey!!!!! You made my night. I had seen something about GOD placing us around the globe for a reason, so see, you were chosen by Our Father!!! Isn't that AWESOME??? He chose YOU!!! Don't let Him down :) . . . We have a job to do Bud. We are going to flip this world upside down and create On Earth As it Is in Heaven. Pretty great, right?!