Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
REAL anons keep ya cover, FAKE ones, smoking themselves out, lesson tonight, fake fks exist. PROLLY sock puppets or deep state dip shits, via secret society fks, Hold the line real ones. PLEASE feel free to keep deleting your sock puppets, glycerine tears and JOEYFullabs.
11:56 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
27 April, 12:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes but they also narrow some investigations without realizing. Good for seeing the thing they don't want you to see and researching that. I myself find them mostly pathetic and harmless but useful in the long run. The sources they use can be eliminated from the start. Metadata you can track data all the way home with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 12:14
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Track mine back decades. lol Right on. Rock on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 12:15
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yes useful in that good to bust via just another extension of Project Mockingbird, kinda protective over real patriots with earnest hearts.