Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
New official DONALD TRUMP portrait at the Resolute Desk for the National Portrait Gallery's presidential exhibit at The Smithsonian museum.

Notice the 17 and COMS (Q+ the RETURN).
11:08 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
01 May, 06:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
01 May, 11:24
What I do not see.. is an American Flag? Did we loose our history?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 06:24
I think this goes on Exhibit this month, Nat' Portrait Gallery opens. Hallelujah PTL

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
29 April, 09:56
I am surprised they are allowing a portrait of him....

01 May, 06:21
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
They are NOT in CHARGE - remember PATRIOTS WON, now its time to awaken the zombies

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 April, 03:57
😎✊

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 April, 11:30
Portraits of myself always have a 17 & coms in background🤨

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 April, 11:11
LQVE this pic of POTUS! ❤

LOT'S of 17 comms today.

Todays date equals 17
4.26.2021 = 17

116th day of year.
116 > 11 + 6 = 17

Week 17 of 2021.

01 May, 06:23
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
EXCELLENT _ thanQ - good work, knew there was a reason I FEEL GREAT today, woke up laughing!