Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
26 April, 10:46
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
BASTARDS‼️WE NEED TO WATCH A GOOD MOVIE THAT SHOWS THESE CORRUPT BASTARDS BEING TAKEN DOWN ON THESE HUMAN SACRIFICES DAYS‼️TOUCHE YOU EVIL VAMPIRES/REPTILIANS!
DID YOU KNOW IF A REPTILIAN IS FOUND TO BE CORRUPT/TREASONOUS THEY HAVE TO USE A GUILLOTINE ON THEM. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE THEY ARE DEAD! AND YES‼️‼️THEIR ARE REPTILIANS THAT LOOK JUST LIKE HUMANS‼️RESEARCH THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BASTARDS‼️WE NEED TO WATCH A GOOD MOVIE THAT SHOWS THESE CORRUPT BASTARDS BEING TAKEN DOWN ON THESE HUMAN SACRIFICES DAYS‼️TOUCHE YOU EVIL VAMPIRES/REPTILIANS!
DID YOU KNOW IF A REPTILIAN IS FOUND TO BE CORRUPT/TREASONOUS THEY HAVE TO USE A GUILLOTINE ON THEM. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO ENSURE THEY ARE DEAD! AND YES‼️‼️THEIR ARE REPTILIANS THAT LOOK JUST LIKE HUMANS‼️RESEARCH THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
26 April, 09:16
i had posted on my feed that i believe the rush to make up the 4 years they would have had Clinton manuvering society- is making their plan much more obvious, and serving to wake even more people up. they’ve been patient fir decades- so why the rush? is it white hats are too close? im not sure. is it the economic collspse can’t be put off or hidden much longer? maybe. but i truly think there is some significant date they must hit by 2024. i know Jan 20, 2024 would be innsuguration, and Jan 26, 2024 is the first full moon of the year. 2 dates on your calendar- but I think it’s bigger like a centennial or bicentennial event. i just don’t want to dig too far into that world of yuck.