Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 April, 03:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My ears were ringing like crazy last night. Totally wired. Couldn't sleep. I figured the SR must be spiking like a seismic needle during an earthquake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 April, 11:00
maybe this explains for thr past few weeks why the hair on the back of my neck keeps standing up & my ears ringing ... idk?
~raise our viBrations & bring on more WHITE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
27 April, 08:19
Can anyone just tell me what the colors. mean.
I think I get the rest.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 10:32
Perhaps we can increase our 8:09pm central time group prayer to reflect a difference at that time.

robin fineman @RobinD
27 April, 08:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Does anyone know what's going on in Israel?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 April, 10:06
Boss is Circling Back to Us :)

https://youtu.be/fajetXa_T...

robin fineman @RobinD
27 April, 08:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
The circle back girl is a crisis actor!
She was 'injured'... I think I saw it on Alice Down the rabbit
hole. I love this movie more and more!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 April, 10:01
That full white line is impressive.

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
26 April, 10:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Major connection and infusion with tonight's full moon 💖

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
27 April, 02:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Have never seem that before. Wow!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 09:36
Kim — if this doesn’t mean anything then just ignore it, but, I was hoping for your take if you have a few minutes. Thanks!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
26 April, 08:52
Its veen crazy all day!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
26 April, 09:15
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
I wish we could spell check or edit since most of us are on mobile devices...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 April, 08:52
One of many sky events!