Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 January, 11:40
The sinking of the Titanic led to the creation of the Federal Reserve. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus, and John Jacob Astor were on the ship. They were three of the wealthiest men in the world at the time. These three men were the main opposition to the creation of the U.S. Fed. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve came into being in the United Stated. This was controlled by the The Rothschild family.

There are no coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie4 Trump @Aussie4Trump
I've been a Titanic-fanatic most of my life, and only just saw this posted elsewhere recently!! I've never looked into the backgrounds of the passengers etc.
If you'd told me 5 years ago that the Titanic didn't strike an iceberg but was sunk deliberately, because of those 3 men being aboard, I would not have believed you!!
I've always believed the iceberg theory, but now this makes so much sense!
It saddens me to find out the truth, that so many people died because of the selfish greed of a few who wanted those men dead. It angers me that we've been lied to about it for so long!😭🛳️⚰️💔🤬
11:48 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aussie4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aussie4 Trump, click on at the bottom under it