Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
The sinking of the Titanic led to the creation of the Federal Reserve. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus, and John Jacob Astor were on the ship. They were three of the wealthiest men in the world at the time. These three men were the main opposition to the creation of the U.S. Fed. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve came into being in the United Stated. This was controlled by the The Rothschild family.

There are no coincidences.
11:40 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
26 January, 05:43
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
please tell me about Pearl Harbor this is the forst i have heard about it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie4 Trump @Aussie4Trump
25 January, 11:48
I've been a Titanic-fanatic most of my life, and only just saw this posted elsewhere recently!! I've never looked into the backgrounds of the passengers etc.
If you'd told me 5 years ago that the Titanic didn't strike an iceberg but was sunk deliberately, because of those 3 men being aboard, I would not have believed you!!
I've always believed the iceberg theory, but now this makes so much sense!
It saddens me to find out the truth, that so many people died because of the selfish greed of a few who wanted those men dead. It angers me that we've been lied to about it for so long!😭🛳️⚰️💔🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
25 January, 11:50
In response Aussie4 Trump to her Publication
welcome home

25 January, 11:48
I've been a Titanic-fanatic most of my life, and only just saw this posted elsewhere recently!! I've never looked into the backgrounds of the passengers etc.
If you'd told me 5 years ago that the Titanic didn't strike an iceberg but was sunk deliberately, because of those 3 men being aboard, I would not have believed you!!
I've always believed the iceberg theory, but now this makes so much sense!
It saddens me to find out the truth, that so many people died because of the selfish greed of a few who wanted those men dead. It angers me that we've been lied to about it for so long!😭🛳️⚰️💔🤬

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 08:18
Watch "Juan O Savin - Titanic Reversals & the Deepstate’s Purim disaster! Deepstate Purim BOOMERANG #Q142 " on YouTube
https://youtu.be/qsJvOvhyH... 😊💙

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
24 January, 06:00
Yes. I knew after reading Juan O Savin's book, "Kid By the Side of the Road". DISGUSTING! These people stopped at NOTHING to get what they wanted...even if it meant the cost of thousands upon thousands of lives. DEATH meant nothing to them...but I bet it's going to mean something to them now! BASTARDS! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Austin Taylor @Leadtheblind
24 January, 01:35
No Coincidences🤔 "Tesla found it difficult to work for Edison (due to Edison's reneging on financial promises), but soon found backers to finance his research and development projects and his new inventions. Financiers, such as John Pierpont (J.P.) Morgan, George Westinghouse and John Jacob Astor were among those who saw the potential in Tesla's pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit to capitalize on his technological discoveries in electricity, wireless communications, and physics"

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 01:25
Kennedy Vision WON 1111, FOOK'EM THEY ARE DONE FOREVER

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 01:27
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
John-John YOU ARE A HERO OF HUMANITY, GOD'S WORK DONE BY HIS GOOD MEN, WE WILL NEVER FORGET JFK GOD'S PLAN WON

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
24 January, 12:46
Finally the people are waking up thanks to social media.

MAGA MannyD @Dirty_Rice420
24 January, 12:39

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
24 January, 12:30
it was actually the Olympic that sank not Titanic

25 January, 03:06
In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication
No it wasn't. That IS a conspiracy theory! 😊
The Olympic was withdrawn from service and sold for scrap in 1935; demolition was completed in 1937.