Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
26 April, 03:42
💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 03:46
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I am not liking that choice to know stuff. I don't like unanswered questions which is what has prompted me for thirty years. Fk. What does that mean.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
I think that the UFOs and the space involvement we've been involved with for a long time may really rock some people's world.
03:47 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
26 April, 03:49
NOT freaking fake out Project Bluebeam with skull technology shit right? See another question, sorry. lol

The demons the illuminati communicate with, e.t. in that sense? Sorry one question always leads to another for me.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
26 April, 03:51
Have you ever listened to Michael Salla or Project Camelot interviews? Lots of TV series over last many years...prescriptive programming that seems like sci-fi but actually real...white hats and black hat involvement.

26 April, 03:48
Van Allen belt is still real, do they mean via info flow, scooping deep state sigs? That kinda thing?

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
Stargates?