Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
26 April, 09:04
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
i tried to upload the list of executions, but couldnt paste it on here- it just wouldnt take. Pretty shocking who is on it. LONG list. If you think the person looks odd, the original has been executed or is waiting at Gitmo. They cleaned house. Big stars and Politicians too. They're all fakes now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
26 April, 06:26
Time must have been up for those dudes...Sucks to be them. They should have thought about what they were doing to others for their own vanity and fame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
26 April, 05:57
Not knowing who is at the very least is complicit, is good reason for me to stay in the middle for nearly all. Never was really into the Oscar's anyway, so I trimmed my dog's nails instead. 😁

Berry Good @Berries4all
26 April, 05:41
Does that mean Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford are cool?

They were there.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
26 April, 08:27
In response Berry Good to his Publication
🤔 Lots of CGI activity too, so not sure.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 April, 05:41
Brad Pitt was there, but was it him? He was shown from afar not close up!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
26 April, 05:10
I saw an ad for an interview with Clooney a couple of months ago on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and it looked like a CG version of Clooney, and a low budget one at that.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 April, 04:19
WOAH!

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
26 April, 04:14
Hard to show up when you are dead or in prison!