1776 ... @IGG1776
We have either been duped and given enough information to keep us busy, while the end of the world is coming (e.g. solar flare, polar shift, asteroid, intentional depopulation etc) while they hide underground.

Or

There is this magical scenario that has been planned out over decades, which involves arresting millions of people, while saving millions of children, While defeating the evilest people to walk the planet, while knowing almost everything before it happens with alien tech called the looking glass amongst other things and God has chosen the Q movement to save the world.

It is one or the other.... that’s it. No other scenarios. 😂

They are both equally Unbelievable & terrifying when you hear it. But one of them is true.

I believe in God. So I guess I believe in magical scenarios.

:)

MJ Truth TG
01:57 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
26 April, 02:29
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
100% agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 April, 02:11
Holding firm with the later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 April, 02:10
The latter is good enough for me!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
26 April, 02:05
I prefer God is blessing us and the world. God is revealing the evil these people have brought against the world. He is also giving us another chance to repent and receive salvation through His Son's blood. Praise the Lord!!!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
26 April, 02:05
🎶Whoa ho ho its Magic, you know🎶 Pilot-1974

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
26 April, 01:58
With you!